Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Provo says "Hi Jace!"

It's September which means Provo is once again inundated by thousands of little cougars excited to start a new semester or begin college all together. One such freshman student is my brother: JACE GARRETT McLAWS!
That's right! All three McLaws' children (and Stu) are now living within 5 blocks of each other in Provo, Utah. I am so pumped to have Jace on campus with me for my last semester. We already bonded in the library today... this is going to be great.

Bringing Jace to Provo also meant a weekend with the 'rents! We had a blast. With Mom and Dad here, us four poor college students benefitted from the good food, some needed Wal-Mart and Target trips, and a fun trip to Park City. Thanks again for everything guys!
Some proud parents and a new cougar
Dad and his Daddy's Girl
She hates me taking pictures of her, but who can resist? She's too pretty.
This is how I feel about starting a new semester. Can anyone say senioritis??

It was a fun Labor Day weekend. Even though I am sad for my parents that they had to go home to a very quiet house, I feel lucky to be here with my siblings. This is going to be a great last year!

3 comments:

rach said...

my buddy jace is here! wahoo! I'm way pumped! reunions every week!

Amanda Jones said...

wow time flies! how fun to all be together!
Thats like all us here in seattle now.
good luck on the final semester... enjoy it!

B said...

YAY! So fun... family night anyone?