The list, which is no where near complete and in no particular order, goes as follows:
- A sister who is honest with me, sincere in her advice, and willing to listen.In light of the fact that my friend Kayla's words were so eloquent and perfectly phrased, I will simply quote from her blog. Enjoy!
- A good night's sleep
- Banana pancakes
- A new apartment, with new roommates, and new adventures just waiting to happen
- BYU, and the opportunity I have to be a student here
- My Dad and his wonderful example of what a father should be
- A clean room... finally
- My brother who is coming down to BYU tomorrow!
- Inspired words
- Diet Dr. Pepper
- A mom who always answers the phone in a cheery voice
- Trials, and the strength that comes from them
- My new longboard
- The church, and the peace I find through it.
When I feel like life should be simple, as if one day my textbook will make sense, as if one day I can love again and be loved, as if one day I could dry my family's tears, as if one day I didn't think about the cost, or as if one day I can make a difference in the world...when I feel like life could be that simple, I realize the Maker's Hand and I understand everything, everything is greater than my all... there is a power beyond my best, a power above all the rest.
So when I am weak, when I am down, when I am ready to kiss the ground the Lord steps in. I can only understand so much in this life. Whether or not I call it fate, misguided hope, unrelenting desire...it will work out in the end. If I follow the Maker's Hand.