Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Change is Good"

So we have a new president, right? This new president of ours won over the hearts of America with the infectious slogan of "CHANGE." I totally agree with Mr. Obama that change IS good. It's a necessary thing in one's life every once and a while. So, that's why when I told my mom I was thinking of getting bangs she said "awesome! Go for it! You can be an Obama-ite and get Barack Bangs." So, take them for what you will, I got bangs today. So I now present my new "do" to the blogging world, or the few who may actually read this:

Here, my friends, are my new Barack bangs.

16 comments:

kaylie jean. said...

i LOVE them.
they baRAK.
barakadorable.


you babearak.
jeesh.

Amanda said...

I LOVE them as well!! What a fantastic change!

Amanda Jones said...

ohh.. me-like-y!
So cute, I only wish I could see them in person!

mamabear said...

I love them Camille, they look very Chic!

kendra and jeffrey said...

You inspire me.

what a babe you are!

Kimberly said...

Camille, I love it.
FYI I just decided I'm going to send you an email, because I miss you.

Angela McLaws said...

Very, very chic. . . yes, I'm glad you went for the change and supported our new president with the "Barack Bangs!" Maybe you can start a trend. Love you. . .

lauren said...

love it, camille! we need to lunch with elyse this week so i can see them in person!

Unknown said...

I like the bangs, but I'm undecided about the face being made in this picture......

Jaimee said...

So Cute!! I am so excited to come visit you and see those bangs Camille. You are so hot, and I'm sure the boys won't be able to resist. Guys can't resist girls with bangs. :)

Hayley Marie said...

I'm not sure about the name but I really like them! I think I like this picture though even more than looking at them in person, but that may simply be because of your facial expression :)

Pere said...

HOT!!! Yeah that's about all that needs to be said. ;)

rach said...

cute stuff. you can pull those off. gosh, i haven't seen you with bangs since middle school :)

Elyse said...

Love em! Glad you listened to me :)

Candace said...

I love them! Plus I mostly love you. I'm just not so sure about the change that is our president.

Kristy Carpenter said...

Hottie!! Ow ow! I love the new look.