Thursday, May 7, 2009

So it turns out Australia is pretty cool...

Here is a quick preview of some of the sights and sounds of Australia thus far. I still have two more days until I return back to good ol' Provo, but I just had to share.

At the "Three Sisters" in the Blue Mountains.

A sheep named Sally

View from our hotel balcony in Darling Harbor, Sydney

Jenolan Caves

Jace-face and I at Bondi Beach. This is Australia's winter, by the way. Tough life, eh?

Missing Russ. Ok, sorry for the corniness. Everyone has the right to be corny once and a while.

To finish it up, a hike to a cute little light house at Manly Beach. My parents and I are the tiny dots in front of the white fence.


By the way, If I randomly disappear from the US, you will know where I have gone.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope you are having a great time eating Vegemite sandwiches, meat pies, pastries and pavalova! I am wishes I was there with you! Next time I go I will have to check out those places, they are simply stunning :)

Candace said...

Sweet pics! It looks gorgeous. And what is that cuddly thing you're holding in your arms? Live it up!

Kimberly said...

Haha, thanks for the comment Camille...I was trying to learn an editing trick on my fake Photoshop...then I had to throw one of you five together becuase it just feels natural. By the way, that's pretty amazing that you're in Australia. I love these pictures.

Marcella said...

Camille! You make me laugh! AMAZING TRIP. Guess what happened on Biggest Looser!!! THEY RAN A FULL MARATHON. I thought...oh man I have to tell Camille! Anyways have SO MUCH FUN WITH YOUR FAM! Russ misses you too..captian obvious.

Elyse said...

Your family is ridiculous! And I am ridiculously jealous. Hope you have fun the last bit and I'll see you next week!