Friday, May 1, 2009

I've Gone Down Under

G'day mates! I think some people may be wondering why I am not responding to texts/voicemails/messages, etc. Well that's cause I am in AUSTRALIA! My family and I are here for vacation for 10 days and will be back on May 9th.

I'm pretty disoriented, as I officially got robbed of my Thursday, April 30th and just arrived from travling for nearly 30 hours. We are staying at this amazing farm for a few days that is about 3 hours outside of Sydney. We are sorrounded by rolling hills and the breath-taking scenery of Australia. Modern transportation is a true miracle--the fact that just 30 hours ago I was in little ol' Provo, Utah, and how I just got back from a "safari-esque" tour of the farm where I held a sheep named Sally and helped run off the pesty Kangaroos.

Ah... the land down under.

4 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

UNFAIR! I am so jealous. I didn't know you were going to Australia. That is so fun that you get to do that with your family. I can not wait to hear how the rest of the trip goes!

Caitlin said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!! Have fun, take lots of pics :)

Kat said...

I too am very jealous. Don't fret about losing April 30. You'll get two May 9ths.

chelsea mckell said...

ohmygosh - my hub and I are doing an Austrailia trip soon!
You need to do a thorough blog post about your adventures so I can plan ours. Or give me your email address and/or phone so I can pick your brain (if ya don't mind)
:)