- She is funny, like really, she makes me laugh really hard
- Her love of Diet Coke -- I think I appreciate this for a few reasons... maybe to jusify my own addiction, or just because she could care less what everyone else thinks
- Her love of the gospel, and how she has taught me
- The sacrifices she has made for me and my family
- How she loves my Dad
- Her dedication to staying healthy and in shape -- definitely helps me stay motivated (cause really, she could probably kick my butt)
- She is the best listener
- Always supporting me in my choices and aspirations in life
- For being my best friend
Thank you Mom, for everything you are. I hope that someday I can be half as good of a mom as you are to me.
I love you.