Thursday, June 25, 2009

Garden Party

Last night my incredible sister, Brittney, threw me the most amazing bridal shower in the world. She works as a Public Relations Manager, but I think she should quit her job and be a professional party planner. The party, food, and decorations all followed a cohesive theme of a "Garden Party." Oh, and the food was to die for. My personal favorite was the fruit/cheese platter. The italian sodas also made my day.
This picture is courtesy of the most talented Laura Giddens, who was there to snap pictures and help my sister out. Check more out HERE.
Thank you also to everyone who came. I loved being in that room with all of my best friends. I didn't know so much love could be in one room. I love you all!

1 comment:

Marcella said...

LOVED THE PARTY! Everything was DELICIOUS!