Saturday, October 4, 2008

An Adventuresome List

Wow, nothing like a blog break, eh?

Apparently school is busy... and I'm pretty sure I did NOT sign up for that this semester.

But life is good. I have been reminded of this fact so many times in the last 3 weeks. There really is someone looking out for me.

This is my last semester at BYU, and I am trying to take advantage of every little opportunity to make it the best semester ever. And you know what? I am. I have been having a BLAST. I have a mental checklist of things I want to do in Provo before I leave this next year. I have already done a few... Last night I hiked the Y again, just for old times sake, and last weekend I finally hiked Timp!!! It was a beast of a hike, I will be honest, but I am SO glad I did it. And plus, it just gave me another excuse to hang out with my sister. Now when I look at it out my window I can say "yup, I've been up there." What a cool feeling.

Here's a short list of some things I want to accomplish:
  • Hike Y Mountain (no, not the Y, to the TOP of the mountain)
  • Go to hobbit-ville
  • Camp at Zions National Park
  • Go backcountry skiing
  • Hike Squaw Peak
  • Go to Havasupai (finally)
  • Learn how to play raquetball
  • Go rockclimbing in Provo Canyon
I am up for more adventures to accomplish. And you are more than welcome to come along.

2 comments:

Candace said...

You're so fun! I'm glad you hiked Timp and are so adventurous to get it all out this last year/semester. I feel the same way. I want to go skiing a couple of times and maybe do some snowshoeing this winter. We'll have to go do something fun together. Love you!

Kimberly said...

Camille!! i love being blog buddies. Ok, whenever I make it up to Provo I want to hitch along with one of your adventures.

PS. I sent your cd, yay.

PSS. Im applying for a few jobs in san fran, both are kind of a long shot, but hey maybe.