Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sale = Happiness

I'm not the world's biggest shopper, but I too get really excited about a good deal every now and again. Last night my sister and I went up to Thanksgiving Point to benefit from this sale Downeast Outfitters was having. No, this was not just your regular sale. The whole barn was FILLED with J-Crew clothes all under $25. It was a shopping frenzy as people were sifting through boxes of expensive clothes that are finally cheap.

I scored big, getting a dress, a blazer, two sweaters, two leather belts, and 3 shirts for under $90. I won't need to go shopping again all winter! So, if I haven't convinced you enough that you need to be there -- GO! It ends tonight at 7. That's right, leave your computer now and shop away!

8 comments:

Kristy Carpenter said...

Wow! This sounds amazing! I'll pass the word along to my fam since I am not there to participate. I'm glad you got so much good stuff!!
PS - thanks for being such a good friend to me! Love you babe!!

Unknown said...

Lame, I so didn't get to go and I so would have. *sigh* :)

Looper said...

I can't believe I missed this. umm next time remember me yo

chelsea mckell said...

I agree - sale=happiness. Few things get are as exhilarating as finding great stuff at great prices.

Candace said...

You're so cute! It sounds like you got a steal. I love the feeling of finding super cute clothes for cheap. It doesn't happen too often.

Remember Target's brown flats from a few years back? We wore those things religiously for a year.

Lillian said...

Dude! I totally hit up that sale on Wednesday... sooooo awesome!

Rachelle said...

Remember how we shared a changing room... ;)

Ashley said...

Update??!? How are you?!? Skiing this year...?