Monday, October 6, 2008

Love Is All You Need

This is a plaque my dear friend Rachel Young made me for my birthday. I love it. On it is a statement trite but true. I think those 4 guys in the 60's were on to something.

The world is crazy right now. With the crazy economic situation, presidential elections, and just modern living in general, it's easy to get caught up in the stress and forget what's important.

All I need in life is family. I need friends. I need days like today when I wake up and see blue sky, fresh snow on Timp, and the changing colors of the leaves. But most of all, all I need in life is LOVE. Love really is all you need.

2 comments:

rach said...

haha! thanks camille, i'm flattered.

Kristy Carpenter said...

Camille, thanks for this little post. After the week I've had and especially after the night I just had I needed that. Love ya!