Friday, March 20, 2009

I turned 7 again

So I reverted back to the child within Wednesday night. Russ and I went to the "Nickelcade" (for those non-Provoites, the Nickelcade is a popular date location consisting of retro arcade games from circa 1993). It was a blast, especially after we found the unassuming game that allowed us to win tickets galore!

All I got to say is I probably shouldn't gamble. I get WAY into these kind of things and I keep saying "just one more!" Luckily, unlike most gamblers, we got something out of it. I think I'll cherish my high-class vampire teeth forever. Thank you, Nickelcade, for making my day.

PS. On another note, Brittney and I are heading down to Moab tonight for the big race which is tomorrow. If I don't post another entry soon, you can assume I died mid-race. I'm sure it'll be fine... they probably have some sort of medical care center. Right?

4 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

How fun!
I have to be honest I have never been there..chris and I went once and he thought it was too "expensive"... I guess I marreid a cheapskate!

good luck in your race... don't die please!

Caitlin said...

please don't die, I like you guys both too much. just don't do it.

Amanda said...

You are in the newspaper today! Daily Herald, D6!

chelsea mckell said...

You mean the half marathon?? OH, I'm so jealous. Always wanted to do that one. You must post details.