Thursday, July 16, 2009

Diet Cokes Anonymous

Hi. My name is Camille. I am from Washington state, I'm an Aries, and I'm addicted to Diet Coke.

There. I said it. I am submitting to the fact that I have an addiction, and am going to stop giving dumb excuses for my $.84 daily fix. I really don't love the idea of NEEDING to drink something to get me through the day, so this is my public statement that I want to stop. I want to break the habit... eventually... and not till after next Saturday....

As for now, I think I'm going to take a trip to 7-11.

3 comments:

Elyse said...

I love you for this!

Angela McLaws said...

You know that you can't stop genetics. . . you have the addiction in your blood! Personally, I think self-control can be spent taking care of other less refreshing habits. From an "anonymous" fellow addict!

Kat said...

I have no words of encouragement since I am shamelessly addicted to a one Diet Dr. Pepper.