Saturday, July 25, 2009

So, it's here!

I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!

Yes. Today is the day. The day of all days. The day I have been anticipating for months, years, lifetimes!

I can't wait for today. It will be quite the experience (on no more than 3 hours of sleep, mind you). But I did start it off with a great run, where I bombarded a nice elderly couple walking by who waved "good morning" by yelling back at them "I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" I just wanted to tell someone! Maybe I should wear a sign? No, I think I'll be fine with a huge white dress.

Wish me luck, guys. This is going to be great.

Signing off as Camille McLaws. Camille Lewis will see you later.

9 comments:

rach said...

boo-yeah! see you there!

Kimberly said...

CAMILLLLLEEE!!!! You have no idea how much I wish I could be there...I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. You are such a dear friend. You deserve the best, and sounds like you got it. So, fyi I got home like yesterday. Oh and you have to give me your address.

mamabear said...

Yeah Camille, I hope that it is an awesome day today!! We will see you tonight!!

Amanda Jones said...

Face! I was thinking about you all day as I was flying to Florida. I wish I could have been there but I can't wait for pics later and I will have to call you for details.
CONGRATS!!!!

Caitlin said...

you did look good in that white dress!!! Basically, you could be the model for that dress. I think you should submit a picture. Your reception was so fun, I hope you're having fun on your vacation. Enjoy! See you when you get back sista!

Jessy Carlisle said...

You looked gorgeous, Mrs. Lewis. I loved the ceremony,reception, and seeing your smiling faces so in love and so cute!

brooke said...

we couldn't stop talking about how wonderful the reception was, how happy you looked, how beautiful...it was just really, really great.
you're great. wow. married. marriage.

rach said...

lets see some honeymoon pictures, eh?? ;)

Rasmussen Family said...

so happy for you! good work!