Monday, June 30, 2008

You Just Gotta Belize This

So, I am in Belize. I have so much to tell, but don't really have time right now to tell it. I cannot believe the amazing things that have happened, what I have experienced, and what I know is yet to come.

Considering the fact that I barely knew I what I was doing coming to Belize, I know many of you think PwC flew us down here for an over-the-top hurrah for the interns thing. Quite the contrary, my friends. It appears we are making quite the stir. Check out the link below, and tune in for a later post :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25461664/

6 comments:

Josh said...

camizlle that is seriously awesome! i will now-and-forever, here-on-out, curtail the evil accountant jokes. unless of course this is just a PR stunt used to further cover any illicit accounting practices by the partnership...

Angela McLaws said...

I knew you would have some fabulous experiences and can't wait to hear all about them. Let us know where we can read/view more about this. Very proud of you!!!

Unknown said...

Camille! That is amazing! I am seriously proud of you. You're really making something great of yourself--as I always knew you would :) Hope you're having fun...I miss you!

Lysal

Unknown said...

and PS...aren't you addicted to blogging now? I TOLD you!! ha

Annie. said...

Wow! So cool! Congrats and I hope it's an amazing experience!

Unknown said...

Rad! Hope things r cool there!