Monday, August 11, 2008

Au Revoir!

The time has come, my friends. I am embarking on another adventure as I leave the wonderful bay area and make the 12 hour drive back to Provo for my LAST SEMESTER at BYU. I am really excited to get back to P-town, mostly because I miss my friends and family and the many adventures we often get ourselves in. I am leaving bright and early in the morning... and sitting here talking about this kind of makes me want to skip sleeping tonight and jump ship early.

But alas! I will miss San Francisco! I have made some REALLY good friends here, learned a lot about myself, my family, and life in general. It wasn't easy... there were some hard times, but I'm so glad I did it. This has definitely been one of those summers I will never forget.

Goodbye San Fran--I will miss you!

3 comments:

Annie. said...

It's so neat that you got to have that experience. I am happy for you! It is fun to read all about your adventures. :)

Candace said...

Hi Camilli-poo! I hope you survived the drive. What are plans for FT employment? Are you signing your life away to Big 4 among all of the other accounting peeps? I hope the internship was good for you.

rachydave said...

hey! thanks for coming to see me on thursday! I loved it!