Thursday, November 6, 2008

Canyons, Weddings, and Kitties

GOOD NEWS! My computer is fixed! I decided I would reward the world with a new post.

Life has been super busy lately with all sorts of activities.

I will take you back a few weeks when I went to southern Utah with my Canyoneering class to go through some canyons -- Ding and Dang canyon and Baptist Draw. It was a BLAST. I was reminded that being outside really is my happy place, and that canyoneering is something I could get a little obsessed with. Unfortunately, I think I need to make money first. Here are some pics:
Rappelling down the 80-footer
I made some awesome friends.
I seriously chose the wrong major... Ps. I don't really know what I'm doing in this picture. Whatever.

This last weekend I took a little trip down to Laguna Beach to see one of my best friends in the whole wide world become the new Mrs. Elyse Garlock. The wedding was seriously beautiful, Elyse was traffic-stopping gorgeous, and I was so glad I got to be a part of the festivities. Congratulations Andrew and Elyse!
The new Mr. and Mrs. Garlock coming out of the temple
Elyse looked incredible. So classy.
Coolest cake I've ever seen
Lauren and I. We wore blue.
The bridesmaids in Newport the night before -- What a fun group of girls.

And we can't forget about the holiday where grown ups dress up as weird characters and animals. Seriously bizarre, but totally fun. I was a cat. A black cat, that is.
My roommate Erin and I. Why not dress up as a cat and a pirate?
Meow.

5 comments:

Kat said...

I LOVE her hat/veil!

Angela McLaws said...

Love you, Millie! You're the greatest. Thanks for sharing. . .

Kristy Carpenter said...

Cutest black cat I've ever seen! Love ya!

chelsea mckell said...

You're making me crave a canyon adventure.

Gorgeous black kitty!

Looper said...

um what class is that?? please tell me more about it.

and her dress was beautiful

and blue looks amazing on you

AND i think i need a vacation. or Camille's life...yea... ;)