Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Do you want to go to San Francisco this weekend?

This weekend I exercised my right to be spontaneous and took a last-minute trip to San Francisco with my good friend Lauren. We went for reasons that are legit and grown-up, bust mostly we just had a lot of fun.
Playing tourguide at Fisherman's Wharf
Seals at Pier 39. Why not?
I am excited to move back to this.
I LOVE North Beach.
Wowzers
I had to throw this in here -- we definitely saw the Facebook Headquarters in Palo Alto. You are jealous, admit it.
I wish I could live on these streets...
That, right there, is called the Golden Gate Bridge. A real beauty!

4 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

You should've taken a big marker and written on Facebook's WALL

Amanda Jones said...

Fun times! you make me want to visit it there really badly!

Hope finals and so far are going well!

Annie. said...

Who needs a grown-up or legit reason to take a random vacation, anyway?

Kristy Carpenter said...

How fun!! Once you move back there I HAVE to come and visit. And BEFORE you move back there - YOU have to come visit ME! Miss ya!