Saturday, December 20, 2008

Done and Done.

I did it. I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!

After a crazy hectic finals week that I thought would never end, I took my last final EVER on Thursday. After a two-day long process of getting home due to inclement weather, I am now sitting inside my cozy home in Spokane as I look out at the -2 degree, snowy Washington weather that is, in my opinion, beautiful.

Anyway, the point is that I am going to revel in having absolutely nothing to do for a few weeks. College was SO two days ago...

4 comments:

Kristy Carpenter said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!! How does it feel to say that you are a BYU Alum? I thin it's pretty cool! Merry Christmas love!!

Caitlin said...

yay!!! you are cool, congratulations!! Way to go. I hope you have fun in spokane for christmas! Sorry i'm stealing your family, but I hope we can hang out when you get back :) You little graduate, you.

rach said...

you're now an accountant! way to go! say hi to spokane for me. merry christmas!

Kat said...

Way to go College Grad! Doesn't it feel great?