Thursday, December 11, 2008

The New Fab 4

Sometimes I forget that everyone wasn't raised knowing every single detail about the Beatles and their childhoods, favorite colors, heights, birthdays.... (cough cough). Anyway... tonight I started talking to my two roommates, Jessy and Jaimee, about George Harrison. When all I got was blank looks, I asked "you know, George Harrison? The BEATLE?!?" Still, blank looks. "Don't you guys know the names of the Beatles??"

Jaimee, getting a little excited, then says "Yeah, there's like Steve... Mike... Chris....?"

Now, let me just say that if you didn't laugh out loud thinking about how the Beatles could have been Steve, Mike, Chris, and George, then, well, I guess I really am one of a kind.

[You can read Jaimee's side of the story here]

6 comments:

Josh said...

HA! that is hilarious.

rachbechep said...

haha. i laughed. that was great!

Kimberly said...

camille...favorite.

Jon said...

That was too funny

B said...

What?!?

Did she grow up in a vacuum? did you?

Kat said...

That really is very, very sad.