Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What happens in Vegas... is on my blog?

My celebration of America's presidents this weekend occurred in the city of sin. Yep, the one and only Las Vegas. My parental units met us there, along with my lovely grandparents who live in San Francisco. I think the highlight was seeing "Phantom of the Opera." -- I had my hesitations about the Vegas production, thinking it would be gaudy and overdone. But I was totally and completely impressed. I highly recommend it!

All in all, it was a fabulous weekend with lots of food, sleep, shows, lights, and laughter. Thanks again Mom and Dad for everything... you're the best.

The McLaws kids with Grandma Pedie. She's my hero.
This picture makes me laugh. But it's with my brother, whom I love. Also, it's in front of the Beatles, so it might be the best picture ever.
We went on a dam tour. The Hoover dam--pretty dang cool.
Featured: Jace and I with the one and only Grandpa Bob.
I love them.

PS. This is a shout out to Mike. I hear you're pretty cool and I'm looking forward to meeting you someday.

8 comments:

mikeorgill said...

Absolutely awesome entry. Your blog is always a pleasure to read.

Amanda Jones said...

you family is sooo cute! What a fun trip!

Kimberly said...

Camille, I totally just saw Phantom of the Opera, it was great, you're right. Looks like you had fun.

kendra and jeffrey said...

Are you back?!?!?!!? because I need you. I love you.

that is all.

rach said...

Um, I called you. And you didn't answer. And then I remembered you were in Vegas with your family. You guys are very cute and I miss hanging out with your fam! (PS: I called you bc I wanted to see if you wanted to go to Twilight with me to rebel against Dave who wanted to go to a guy movie)

onprozac said...

Hi Scratchy!!

haha thanks for commenting before. Funky things always happen to me for some odd reason.

looks like you had a buttload of fun in vegas! and I love that your awesome g-rents joined you. I swear you have the cutest family.

Anyways I miss you..ps. have you jumped off anything lately?

haha and I just finished new moon. when bella jumped off the cliff, I totally thought of you.

update me!

Candace said...

Yea for Vegas! It looks like a nice break? Maybe not, your life is so chill right now it's crazy. I'm jealous. Keep rockin & maybe we can go ski/board sometime soon?

Kayla Smith said...

i just wanted to tell you you're beautiful.