Thursday, April 16, 2009

An Ode to the Bird

Thank you, dear SNOWBIRD, for:
  • Supplying 2 1/2 feet of fresh powder in the middle of April
  • Starting the morning off as a "sunny powder day"... really, nothing can beat that
  • Playing "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi" by Radiohead in the tunnel. It made my day.
  • Providing ample terrain for the crowds, enough that fresh tracks can still be found after lunch
  • "The Cirque" drop-off... this taught me how much I really do crave adrenaline rushes
  • Helping me take the lemons of a snow storm in April and make lemonade by having an incredible powder day

3 comments:

Lillian said...

Ummm, you need to bring me next time!!!

Amanda Jones said...

what to look at the bright side!
That radiohead song is one of Chris's favorites too! So this post reminded me of time we went to the 'bird together with Em, and my board broke.. ha!

Elyse said...

Um, hello you need a NEW post if you know what I mean! And you'll have to think of a new blog address... te he he! I heart you!