Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sign if you agree...

Dear Mother Nature (or whom it may concern),

First off, let me just say that I love you. I love the beauty of everything you are. Yup, I love the mountains. I love the ocean. I even love the desert.

Tonight I am writing on behalf of our current condition. I live in Utah and woke up this morning, the first morning of APRIL, to a fresh coat of white, fluffy snow, gusting winds of 46,834 miles an hour, and even MORE snow falling to the already whitened ground. I must admit, Mother Nature, I was not very happy. I know you do your thing, but I was wondering if you could maybe start being a little warmer. I can do whatever it is you require. I come to thee on bended knee, begging, even pleading for any sort of glimpse of SPRING, the season of smiles and warmth.

I know that when you reveal the beauty of spring, whenever it may be, it will be magnificent. It always is.

Sincerely,

Camille "Bring in the Spring" McLaws

6 comments:

kaylie jean. said...

Kaylie Jean (the snow is mean) Hancock

Annie. said...

I agree!

Kevin said...

Amen.

Candace said...

Yes! I really want to wear bright colored clothes with cute sandals.

Kat said...

I myself am ready to be back in Chacos...

Kristy Carpenter said...

I know I don't live in Utah anymore so my wo's aren't quite as extreme as SNOW!!! But I will co-sign that letter to Mother Nature. Spring needs to come ASAP!!! No more coats and boots and gloves. I want shorts, flipflops, short sleeves, etc.