Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Race for Sale!!

Have you (or anyone you know in the Utah area) been DYING to prove your physical abilities and run a 1/2 marathon, but just can't scrounge up the $60+ to run? [I know, right? Who wants to pay that much money to RUN for goodness sakes]

Anyway, if this is you... YOU'RE IN LUCK!!!

I signed up for the Salt Lake City 1/2 Marathon which is on Saturday, April 18th and, due to knee injuries from my last race, have decided against killing myself again. MY SPOT IN THE RACE IS FOR SALE!!! I'll give it to you for $25! That's a steal of a deal for an awesome race.

I promise, it's fun. I loved it. Knee injuries and all.

1 comment:

It Started With a Wink said...

I am interested!!!! My sister in law Caitlin Connolly, told me about this, I was looking for a way to run and not pay especially since I'll be late to work. Please email me at LizConnolly17@gmail.com