Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Go Giants!

Tonight PwC took all their little interns out to the baseball game. It was fun hanging out with all my friends, and being a part of the general splendor of a baseball stadium. I was mostly excited becuase my coach let me borrow her giant foam finger. Although, after I asked Cameron when halftime was, I'm pretty sure my baseball fan cover was blown. Oh yeah, did I mention that I don't really like baseball?

The picture above is of Jessica, Cameron, and I overlooking the traditional American summer activity. To the left, you can see me sporting my ultimate fan-dom... or pretending I am blowing the smoke from a warm gun, you know, whatever. Man, those fingers are sure awesome.

2 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

Even if you didn't like the game of baseball...there is still something pretty fun about going to the diamond and hearing the vendors call out, the organ music playing and singing "take me out to the ball game" with complete strangers!

Ashley said...

Oh How I LOVE YOU!!!