Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Project Belize Follow Up

The purpose of this entry is to dispell any thoughts you may have that PwC sent me to Belize to lay on the beach for a week (see the entry from Friday, July 4th). I guess my HR representative nominated me or something, thus causing me and a few other interns to be filmed/interviews all week. And so you have it! I was famous for four days. Anyway, the promotional video was just released. Besides the few parts I speak or am filmed, it's really good... I promise.

Click on the picture to check it out
(user beware: there is sound)

3 comments:

Dave Y. said...

Camille! That's awesome. I thought you were the best interviewee. What an amazing experience. I'm jealous. And you blow me away that you went skydiving and LOVED IT! You rock.

Amanda Jones said...

What a wonderful actress... well maybe not actress cus you weren't really acting but instead sharing a wonderful experience.
The movie was very touching and made me realize how amazing that trip really was for you!

Bruce said...

That was really cool! The way you talk about it makes me really want to meet those kids. It seems like you guys really made a difference in their lives.

Plus, I kind of feel like I'm famous because I know you, and you're in that video. Can I come when you get your Oscar? :)