Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A TAG-RIFFIC Entry

I WAS TAGGED! Therefore, today is the day you get to learn things about Camille you probably didn't care to know. Thank my friend Amanda for this wonderful privelage!

Here are the rules:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
6. Enjoy the results!

THING ONE: I have a weird obsession with jumping off of things. I especially love cliff and bridge jumping (both of which are frequent summer activities for me in Spokane), but give me anything really and I will jump off of it. (see picture to the right)

THING TWO: I HATE being late. I hate it. I hate the feeling that I get inside when I'm late to things, and it's even worse when I know people are waiting. Seriously one of the biggest pet peaves of mine.

THING THREE: I secretly wish I could be a hippie. Ok stop laughing, I'm serious. Although, I'm not quite sure it is that much of a secret... either way, I have this weird fascination with that culture, way of life, and time era especially. Most of my favorite music that I grew up listening to comes from the 60's, which probably explains a lot in this department. I can thank my Pops for that one! No really, thank you. (The pic to the left is from the Hari Krishna Festival of Colors, one of the best nights ever. I felt like I was somewhat living this dream.)

THING FOUR: I have a crooked nose. It has not always been this way, however. Last fall I was playing flag football (shout out to Elyse and Amanda!!) and had an unfortunate encounter. It's nothing too bad, but if you look closely, or better yet, run your finger down the ridge of my nose, you can feel the crook. My mom says it gives me character, but I was just happy I got my first real shiner out of the whole ordeal.

THING FIVE: One of my favorite things in life, among others, is when people play with my hair. Mmmm.....

THING SIX: I would rather be on top of a mountain than on a beach. My mom used to call me a "dark child" because I loved the winter, cold, and snow so much. Many friends think this is very odd. I am OK with it--more powder for me!

Now you have been officially bored to death with Camille trivia!

I tag Kristy, Elyse, David, Amanda, Josh, and Rachel. Have fun!

1 comment:

rachbechep said...

how fun was your tag!!!
you're fun camille. :)