Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tribute to Stuart

As it is July 10th, I thought I would give a shout out to my favorite brother-in-law who happens to be having a birthday today. Yes, that's right, Mr. Stuart Barry Maxfield is turning 25!! He is officially a quarter of a century old. Since I cannot personally be there to celebrate this day with him (I know Stu, stop crying... it will all be allright), I wanted to thank him for all that he is.

A guardian and protector of my elder sister, Brittney.
A superhero, to save the world from crappy music and potential dull moments
Or a scuba instructor, just in case you ever find your self in a tight spot!
Honestly though, Stuart has been an amazing addition to our family. Having Stu around means a constant influx of laughs, good music, and happy memories. Thanks Stu, for being the amazing big brother I never had. Happy Birthday! I love you!!

4 comments:

Angela McLaws said...

I love this post! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STUART!! He is a wonderful addition to our family and we love him dearly!!

rachydave said...

Um, i don't know you that well, Stu, but I have to give my own personal shout-out as well because last week I discovered your band and I'm in love with a couple of your songs, so, thanks for letting people download them!!! Three cheers for Good Morning Maxfield!
(this is Camille's friend Rachel btw...)

Candace said...

I knew it! I just knew you had a blog. I looked around and here I am. How is the internship? I miss you. I have been training in the Bay and have been so bored at night. People go out and party, and I'm left with CNN or whatever else is on TV. I should have come to play with you. I MISS you so much and hope you are happy. Love you!

Caitlin said...

what a tribute!!! I especially like the superhero part. The world is full of crappy music, good thing stuart was born to save us.

I'm glad you like my brother as much as I do. :)