Thursday, November 13, 2008

Aida

Last night I went and saw "Aida" at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. I have one word to explain this experience: WOW.

I was 110% impressed with this production. The singing, acting, stage props, etc. were all incredible. And if any of you have been to the Hale Center Theater you will know it's an "in-your-face" type of production. My friend and I were on the front row, and therefore approximately 2 feet from the action.

This show just reaffirmed how amazing Elton John is in my eyes... ok ok, he's a little "strange" but, nonetheless, still rocks my world.

Point is... GO SEE IT. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Camille you're my favorite, and one of the reasons why is because you love elton too. I'll be in provo next week, im calling you.

Kristy Carpenter said...

I love Aida! Such a good play! There are many moments of my life spent lamenting the fact that it's not on Broadway right now.