Sunday, November 16, 2008

FICTIONIST

Friday night I saw an amazing concert. I LOVE concerts, and this one might be near the top of my list. Fictionist, formerly known as Good Morning Maxfield, rocked the Velour Music Gallery for a couple hours. Literally though, I was rocking out. I could say so much about this concert and the band, but like most things you've got to "see it to believe it." The talent of the six guys on stage is incredible; everytime I see them I am reminded of how music takes me to a place unreachable by anything else. Words cannot explain the feeling.

I think the peak of this show for me was when they played "I want You, She's So Heavy" by the Beatles. It has always been a dream of mine to hear a Beatles song live, and this blew my mind. So, umm... thanks guys. I mean it.

No comments: