Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brother/Sister go dancing through my head...

Today I am grateful. I am grateful for a lot of things, like warm weather, sleep, seeing old friends, an awesome longboard ride, and good music. But I mostly just want to express how grateful I am for Brittney and Jace, my amazing siblings.

My big sis and little bro are two of the biggest blessings in my life. They have truly become two of my best friends. Sometimes I just consider it a part of life, but when stepping back I realize I am so lucky to have two people like them who I feel that I can say anything to and not be judged. We are honest with each other, which is something I value. They give the best advice, and I know I can talk to them about anything. But mostly, we just have a good time and laugh about stupid things that are not really that funny.

Oh and also, I am grateful for Stuart, the newest addition to the McLaws sibling-ry. (I think I just made up a word, but it's my blog so I can if I want). He is great, and makes us laugh even more than we used to.

Anyway, now that I am officially a cheeseball, I love you guys! Thanks for everything.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just have to tell you that I love your blog! I stumbled onto it the other day and it is so fun to read. You are an excellent writer and it's so fun to see old pics of you guys and keep tabs on you :) This is a sweet post, too.

stu said...

ahhhhhhh, Camille, we love you tooo!

Stu and B