Monday, November 24, 2008

Viva!

Saturday night I saw COLDPLAY live. I honestly don't think I can quite put the experience into words. They probably put on the best show I have ever seen. The lights, the energy, the sound, the playlist, and of course the music was amazing. Maybe the fact that I was literally brought to tears will give you an idea of what that show meant to me.

We had pretty awesome nosebleed seats, but at one point the band played in the middle of the crowd. Jace and I ran up and were able to be approximately 10 feet away from Chris Martin, the love of my life. But unfortunately I didn't have my camera... so this one of Jace and I waiting for the band to come out will have to suffice.

VIVA LA VIDA my friends!

3 comments:

rachydave said...

one of the best parts of the concert was seeing you there! love you!

Unknown said...

oh camille. what an awesome experience. Some of my friends went and one of the first questions I've been asking is, "did you cry?" I would have cried. i totally understand why you did- there are no words and you don't need them. They are spectacular - i think they could move mountains with their music. haha anyway...
great picture of you by the way. always always the lovely camille. I'm ecstatic for your graduation. Good job my dear.

Kristy Carpenter said...

Ok - two comments...
First - LOVE your hair in that picture! SO HOT!!
Second - totally jealous! And I would like to thank you for getting me into Coldplay on our trip to CA