Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink..."

Random fact about Camille day:

Sometimes I can't sleep. Sometimes I lay in bed for hours with my eyes closed, but I am smart and know that I'm not really sleeping. It's usually caused by my overactive brain that goes crazy the second I lay down. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it. Tonight, for example, I have tried a lot of things... I have gotten out of bed to get a drink, go to the bathroom, etc. hoping that will get some restlessness out. I have opened the window to let cool air in the room cause I'm really uncomfortably hot. I have opened a book to try and read. And now I have turned to the computer, hoping this will make me tired. But since it hasn't, it is your lucky day and you are now reading a blog post about it.

PS. The picture is of my little brother Jace at about age 2 sleeping, which is something I wish I was doing right now as it is almost 3 am. Maybe a batman suit will fix the problem...

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

oh yuck - insomnia is the worst, because the harder you TRY to sleep, the more you WONT.
but if you do try the batman suit, be sure to take a picture.

Kat said...

I totally understand that feeling and there really isn't anything worse than being exhausted and not sleeping because your mind won't shut up.

When this gets really bad, I start listening to books on tape, like Harry Potter. It works like a charm.

Looper said...

i laughed out loud... twice

which is apparently shunned in the library.

ok it wasn't that loud
and not that many people stared

but the being smart comment, knowing you weren't sleeping + the batman costume idea, made this an awesome post.

thanks